At Bhanushali Chambers of Commerce including its Affiliates and/or its Associates (hereinafter together referred as "We") value your privacy. Rest assured that the information you provide when you use our websites will be collected and used in the manner stated in this Policy.
1. What Information do we Collect
You might operate the website either as a visitor or as a member. During your access, you may choose or you might be required to provide some personal information in order to receive any information on our website about any products and services, to contact us for any questions or comments, to request for products and services, or to register for any events and trainings. The categories of personal information that we may collect for the processing purposes are family name, village name, first name, organization, position, activity, address, postal code, country, phone, fax, website, email and others.
2. Sharing or Purpose of Information
We or any member or visitor or service/product provider may use the information generally available:
- To process or respond any queries or/and request or/and comment or/and inquiries;
- To deliver any newsletter or emails or any other communication regarding any services or products that you might be interested in;
- Service or Product providers may also access to provide with any product or services;
- We may also share information with any Government Authorities, at their request only when we are legally bound to do so;
- We may use the information to enable us to improve the portal as may be required.
- The information we collect may be used for assessment, record keeping, market analysis and generation of reports.
We do not disclose your personal data to third parties, except to the business partners and service providers, or except as may be required by any applicable law, regulation, or governmental request or to protect our rights. Access to your information may be granted to such third parties as needed to perform their assistance or services. Yet we do not authorize third parties to use or to transfer your information for any other purposes.
Protecting your privacy and your information is our priority. We shall take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse and alteration. However, please be aware that no data transmission over the internet or storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We can only take steps to help reduce the risks of unauthorized access. We shall not be responsible if your information is misused by any third party and shall not be liable for any damage in this regard. Each individual using the internet can take steps to help protect his/ her personal information and further minimize the likelihood that a security incident may occur.
The Website also contains links for various other third party websites and We do not confirm or guarantee any privacy on such other third party websites. These other third party websites shall be governed by its own terms and conditions and We shall not be responsible for any loss of privacy or damages or injuries caused, if any, due to access to such third party websites.