Bhanushali Chambers of Commerce including its Affiliates and/or its Associates (hereinafter together referred as "We") provide an online platform for networking with other members to promote their business and professional network. We also provide a facility of online job applications, career guidance and a platform for exchanging business ideas and is also a trade website.
As the name denotes 'Bhanushali Chambers of Commerce (BCOC)' only Bhanushalis are allowed to get themselves register on the website and reap its benefits. This is a website denoting a philanthropic activity which is restricted to a small group of people belonging to the caste of Bhanushalis. Any other people belonging to any other caste other than Bhanushalis are not allowed and shall be blocked or removed if already registered. Further, any member violating any terms of this Policy or any other terms shall be blocked or removed.
Using the Website
- We act as a venue to allow our users who comply with these Terms to offer, sell, and buy products and services listed on the Website. You may also post job vacancies, upload resumes or apply for jobs. In any of the transaction or service, you hereby acknowledge and agree that we are not a party to any such transactions, have no control over any element of such transactions, and shall have no liability to any party in connection with any such transactions. You use the Service and the Website at your own risk.
- You understand that We do not control, and are not responsible for ads, directory information, business listings/information, messages between users, including without limitation e-mails sent from outside our domain or other means of electronic communication, whether through the Website or offerings, comments, user postings, files, images, photos, video, sounds, business listings/information and directory information or any other material made available through the Website and the Service ("Content"), and that by using the Website and the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise objectionable. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for and must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances we shall be liable in any way for the Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the browsing, using or reading any Content listed, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the Service. You acknowledge and agree that we cannot and do not pre-screen or approve any Content, but that we have the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to refuse, delete or move any Content that is or may be available through the Service, for violating these Terms and such violation being brought to our knowledge or for any other reason or no reason at all.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your own Content posted on, transmitted through, or linked from the Service and the consequences of posting, transmitting, linking or publishing it. Further you also agree that you own or have and shall continue to, for such time the Content is available on the Website, have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use such Content on the Service and Website (including without limitation all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all such Content) and authorize US to use such Content to enable inclusion and use of the Content in the manner contemplated by the Service, the Website and these Terms; For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content; however, by submitting any Content on the Website, you hereby grant US an irrevocable, non-cancellable, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Website including without limitation for the purpose of promoting and redistributing part or all of the Website and Content therein (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels now or hereafter known. These rights are required by US in order to host and display your Content.
- We do not endorse any Content or any opinion, statement, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and We expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with user Content. We do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Website, and We may, at its sole discretion, remove any infringing Content if properly notified in accordance with applicable law that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to remove any Content without prior notice. We may also terminate a user's access to the Website, if they are determined to be a repeat infringer or found to be indulging in any act contrary to these Terms. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had a user submission removed from the Website more than twice. Further, at its sole discretion, we reserve the right to decide whether any Content is appropriate and complies with these Terms.
Conduct of the User
You agree not to post, email, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, or otherwise make available Content:
- that violates any law or regulation;
- that is copyrighted or patented, protected by trade secret or trademark, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission or a license from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant US all of the license rights granted herein;
- that infringes any of the foregoing intellectual property rights of any party, or is Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law, regulation, contractual or fiduciary relationship(s);
- that is harmful, abusive, unlawful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy or other rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or illegal gambling or harms or could harm minors in any way or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful towards any individual or group of individuals on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable or non cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, misinformative, or constitutes "bait and switch" offer;
- that constitutes or contains "pyramid schemes," "affiliate marketing," "link referral code," "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," or unsolicited advertisements of a commercial nature;
- that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in areas or categories of the Website which are not designated for such purposes; or (2) e-mailed to our users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests;
- that includes links to commercial services or Third Party Websites, except as specifically allowed by Us;
- that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law, including without limitation items the sale of which is prohibited or regulated by applicable law;
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other computer resource;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users' ability to use the Service; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of Content transmitted through the Service.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted, or to "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone;
- make any libellous or defamatory comments or postings to or against anyone;
- collect personal data about other users or entities for any commercial or unlawful purposes;
- use any automated means not limited to but including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download or scrape data from the Service, except for internet search engines (e.g,. Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g. archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems owned or controlled by Us or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service or the Website.
Posting of Advertisements
We offer a service where users may pay a non-refundable fee to get their ads posted on the Website, thus potentially increasing their visibility. We shall not be liable for any such ads posted on the website. We disclaim all liability related thereto.
Posting of Vacancy
The recruiter or the person posting vacancy(ies) (hereinafter referred as 'Other person') on the portal, shall be responsible for the information so posted. We shall not take any steps to inquire or investigate the authenticity of the vacancy so posted. We do not guarantee any response for the vacancy(ies) posted. We do not endorse any specific person. We also do not guarantee talent and skills of any person applying for the job. It's a philanthropic platform serving as a connector between recruiter and the job seeker. We disclaim all the liabilities and responsibilities in this regard.
Claims of Infringement
We are not liable for any infringement of intellectual property rights arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the site, or items advertised on the site, by end users or any other third parties.
If you are an owner of intellectual property rights or an agent who is fully authorised to act on behalf of the owner of intellectual property rights and believe that any Content or other content infringes upon your intellectual property right or intellectual property right of the owner on whose behalf you are authorised to act, you may submit a notification in writing to us listing out the facts together with a request to delete the relevant Content in good faith.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agree that all the materials on the website, other than the content posted by you and licensed under the applicable laws, including but not limiting to the pictures, text, software, graphics, videos, features, trademarks, logo, service marks, etc contained therein are owned by or licensed to or registered in the name of Bhanushali Samaj under the applicable Laws of India. You agree not to engage in the using, copying, or distributing any of the Materials other than as expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of Materials of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the Materials therein.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless BCOC, its officers, affiliates, successors, assigns, officers, agents, service providers, suppliers and employees, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Website and/or the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret or other property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive termination, modification or expiration of these Terms and your use of the Service and the Website.
Limitations and Termination
You acknowledge and agree that we may establish limits from time to time concerning use of the Service, including among others, the maximum number of days that Content will be maintained or retained by the Service, the maximum number and size of postings, e-mail messages, or other Content that may be transmitted or stored by the Service, and the frequency with which you may access the Service or the Website. You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by the Website or the Service. You acknowledge and agree that we reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. You acknowledge and agree that we, in our sole and absolute discretion, has the right (but not the obligation) to delete or deactivate your account, block your e-mail or IP address, or otherwise terminate your access to or use of the Service (or any part thereof), immediately and without notice, and remove and discard any Content within the Service, for any reason or no reason at all, including, without limitation, if we believe that you have violated these Terms or any other terms of the Website. Further, you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Website or the Service. Further, you agree not to attempt to use the Service after any such termination.